Simple Problem; Need Help Debugging

For some reason, my sshd server freezes up. I am running pretty much default.
The sshd_config will follow. Last night his upload went through without any
problems. I am trying to figure out the best way to debug this problem. I ran
tcpdump on port 2220 all night to see if I can see what packets are locking up
the transfer.

When I run netstat -a, it hangs at the field headings.

I ran sshd with -ddd, and it just locks during transfer. My friend is
connecting with winscp. I am using this for home use, and I am port fowarding
through a netgear router.

I am running openBSD 3.9-current as of about a week ago.

I have set guest's shell to /usr/libexec/sftp-server, so that guest could not
login with shell access. I am not sure if that is the best way to handle
turning off the shell.

I have not set-up keys yet since my server is still freezing up during
transfer.
I have increased my open file descriptors to 256.

Here's the config file:

Port 2220
Protocol 2
#AddressFamily any
#ListenAddress 0.0.0.0
#ListenAddress ::
AllowUsers guest

# HostKey for protocol version 1
#HostKey /etc/ssh/ssh_host_key
# HostKeys for protocol version 2
#HostKey /etc/ssh/ssh_host_rsa_key
#HostKey /etc/ssh/ssh_host_dsa_key

# Lifetime and size of ephemeral version 1 server key
#KeyRegenerationInterval 1h
#ServerKeyBits 768

# Logging
# obsoletes QuietMode and FascistLogging
#SyslogFacility AUTH
#LogLevel INFO

# Authentication:

#LoginGraceTime 2m
#PermitRootLogin no
#StrictModes yes
#MaxAuthTries 6

#RSAAuthentication yes
#PubkeyAuthentication yes
#AuthorizedKeysFile .ssh/authorized_keys

# For this to work you will also need host keys in /etc/ssh/ssh_known_hosts
#RhostsRSAAuthentication no
# similar for protocol version 2
#HostbasedAuthentication no
# Change to yes if you don't trust ~/.ssh/known_hosts for
# RhostsRSAAuthentication and HostbasedAuthentication
#IgnoreUserKnownHosts no
# Don't read the user's ~/.rhosts and ~/.shosts files
#IgnoreRhosts yes

# To disable tunneled clear text passwords, change to no here!
#PasswordAuthentication yes
#PermitEmptyPasswords no

# Change to no to disable s/key passwords
#ChallengeResponseAuthentication yes

# Kerberos options
#KerberosAuthentication no
#KerberosOrLocalPasswd yes