prngd usage on OpenSsh4.3p2

Hi,

I've been toying with openssh 4.3p2 for a while now on
AIX 5.1 and I am trying to build it with prngd
support, however, everytime I start sshd or issue an
ssh command (whith prngd daemon not running) it just
works fine.

I am building sshd with the following options,

./configure --with-ipaddr-display --with-md5-passwords
--with-privsep-path=/var/empty
--with-privsep-user=sshd --sysconfdir=/etc/ssh/
--with-ssl-dir=/usr/local/ssl --prefix=/usr/local
--with-prngd-port=708 --with-rand-helper=prngd

if anyone could explain the behaivor to me, I would
appreciate.

regards,
esv

Enrique Sanchez Vela