Re: premature large file transfer termination
- From: Derek Martin <code@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:01:31 -0500
On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 11:34:41PM +1100, Darren Tucker wrote:
rob nawrocki wrote:
[about file transfers fail at 2gb]
But I looked through the help-files and I
didn’t find anything that would let me specify, during configuration, a
large file transfer. Thank you for any consideration.
It should be automatically detected by configure, but check config.h for
large file support ("_FILE_OFFSET_BITS", should be 64).
SSH may not be at fault. If the filesystem to which the file is being
copied happens to be, say, VFAT (which has a 2GB file size limit), it
will fail at 2GB.
Derek D. Martin
GPG Key ID: 0x81CFE75D
Description: PGP signature
- Prev by Date: Re: Advice on dealing with scripted SSH attacks?
- Next by Date: Re: Advice on dealing with scripted SSH attacks?
- Previous by thread: Re: premature large file transfer termination
- Next by thread: Advice on dealing with scripted SSH attacks?