Re: premature large file transfer termination

On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 11:34:41PM +1100, Darren Tucker wrote:
rob nawrocki wrote:
[about file transfers fail at 2gb]
But I looked through the help-files and I
didn’t find anything that would let me specify, during configuration, a
large file transfer. Thank you for any consideration.

It should be automatically detected by configure, but check config.h for
large file support ("_FILE_OFFSET_BITS", should be 64).

SSH may not be at fault. If the filesystem to which the file is being
copied happens to be, say, VFAT (which has a 2GB file size limit), it
will fail at 2GB.

--
Derek D. Martin
http://www.pizzashack.org/