Change Default SFTP umask
- From: "Jeffrey B. Carpenter" <jeffc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 14:10:37 -0500
I'm running the vendor supplied OpenSSHD 4.3 on SuSE Linux 10:
I'd like to change the default umask - I keep finding conflicting answers on the net (and the ones I've tried don't work).
What is the current preferred method? If I can't change it globally, can I easily change it per user?
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus Detection Software [mail.irpweb.net]]
- Prev by Date: Question about sftp-server setup version 3.9p1+sftplogging-v1.2
- Next by Date: Cygwin sftp client very slow file transfer.
- Previous by thread: Question about sftp-server setup version 3.9p1+sftplogging-v1.2
- Next by thread: prematurely terminated large file transfer