Compiling 4.3p2 on Tru64 4.0f

I get this error with gcc and a similar error using the supplied
compiler:

gcc -g -O2 -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wuninitialized -Wsign-compare -I.
-I.. -I. -I./.. -I/usr/local/ssl/include -I/usr/local/include
-I/usr/local/ssl/include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -c strtonum.c
strtonum.c: In function `strtonum':
strtonum.c:55: `ldLL' undeclared (first use in this function)
strtonum.c:55: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
strtonum.c:55: for each function it appears in.)
*** Exit 1

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Gcc problem on FC6
    ... gcc -L X11 GuiExample.cpp ... _You_ must tell the compiler which libraries to link in order to ... collect2: ld returned 1 exit status ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Error
    ... ld returned 1 exit status ... This is really more a question about your compiler than about the C ... Since you named your source file with a ".cpp" suffix, gcc assumes ... command rather than the "gcc" command. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: New implementation of re module
    ... MRAB wrote: ... give the same/similar error with your compiler? ... command 'gcc' failed with exit status 1 ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • bind 9.2.4 build in 5.0a...
    ... Using the Compaq C compiler. ... Same problems with GCC. ... *** Exit 1 ...
    (Tru64-UNIX-Managers)
  • Re: Whats the story with the "end of XP"?
    ... Support gives them access to the larger body ... The same compiler suite may be "best" in both ... In the case of ByteCraft compilers, you are truly expert in your field, you work closely and rapidly with customers if there are any issues, and you have top class testing and quality control. ... understanding the inner workings of a relatively simple compiler like GCC ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)