Re: get disconnected

Check your /etc/ssh_config for a time out
Check your network equipment for a time out
Check on each RH host the VALUE of TMOUT (echo $TMOUT)
invest in the Aramdillo book by O'Reilly (I did not find my answer
there.. Also I know may good admins that admit to having a full
compliment of O'Reilly books as well as others)

do a google search +timeout +linux +ssh or
+timeout site:redhat.com

Yout can find additional help there.