Problems starting up the SSH server
- From: "Mayisela, Hector M" <Hector.Mayisela@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 10:11:01 +0200
I have just installed the OpenSSH 3.8.1 for Windows and I have defined all the groups and users, however when I try to start up SSD daemon it fails with this error msg:
C:\ net start opensshd
The service is not responding to the control function. type NET HELPMSG 2186 for help.
...And when I type NET HELPMSG 2186 from the command prompt, this is what I'm getting:
The service cannot run your command at this time.
Try the command again later.
If the problem persists, stop and restart the service.
However, if the problem continues after you have restarted the service, report
the problem. Be sure to include the name of the service and the command that
was refused, to technical support.
Could you please me to diagnose this problem...
- Prev by Date: RE: password on command line, or other options?
- Next by Date: GSSAPI/Kerberos functionality in OpenSSH
- Previous by thread: How does OpenSSH scp hand reply message 18 from AAA server?
- Next by thread: GSSAPI/Kerberos functionality in OpenSSH