Re: best home router for openssh
- From: Greg Norris <haphazard@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 10:42:57 -0600
On Mon, Jan 30, 2006 at 12:43:48PM -0800, Bob Rasmussen wrote:
In my case, they are dropping during active use.
While it doesn't address the actual problem, you might consider running
screen on the remote side (if you aren't already) in order to mitigate
the inconvenience. Something like:
ssh -t remotehost screen -DR
That way, at least you won't lose whatever you were working on when the
- Prev by Date: Re: password on command line, or other options?
- Next by Date: Re: SecurID Question
- Previous by thread: Re: password on command line, or other options?
- Next by thread: How does OpenSSH scp hand reply message 18 from AAA server?