Re: best home router for openssh

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006, Michael Hieb wrote:

> I think this begs the question as to whether the problem with the routing
> part or the wireless part of the "wireless router". Obviously I don't know
> which, but you could test by seeing if you have the same problem with a
> "wired" connection to the wireless router.

I did test when wired to the same router. Interestingly, both ping and
tracert times are much longer when wireless, even for hops beyond the
first one.

Regards,
....Bob Rasmussen, President, Rasmussen Software, Inc.

personal e-mail: ras@xxxxxxxxx
company e-mail: rsi@xxxxxxxxx
fax: (US) 503-624-0760
web: http://www.anzio.com