ssh password less login in cygwin lead to no privilege?

I installed a cygwin+openssh on windows 2003 base on instructions from
http://pigtail.net/LRP/printsrv/cygwin-sshd.html

ssh administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and enter password can login. run
diskpart command works.

i added my id_dsa.pub to remote authorized_keys file and now can login
without asking for password. then strange thing happen here. running
diskpart told me that i can not connect to management service, which is
a sign of no enough privilege. (my normal user on windows can not run
diskpart because of no enough privilege.)

i remove the entry from authorized_keys file and login with password
again, i still can NOT run diskpart.

i restart sshd in cygwin and then i can run diskpart after login with
password.

so it seems that ssh perform differently here. any idea on this?

my intention is to use ssh to automate some windows management tasks, so
i need to have administrator privilege in ssh.

please cc to me, i am not on this list.

Thanks and wish all of you a wonderful new year!

Ming

Relevant Pages

  • Cygwin / SSHD - Login issues.
    ... I installed cygwin on a windows 2003 server. ... through ssh from another computer. ... key and I put in my login and password and then the connection just ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: Running remote GNOME session
    ... I can login with ssh, ... xclock comes up just fine on my X server. ... I maintain Windows Server 2003 this way. ...
    (Fedora)
  • whats the standard way to do admin over ssh?
    ... what's the typical way to do ssh login to a remote unix on Windows Vista? ... I'm aware that on Windows there's a terminal app PuTTY, which is a third party software. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.cmdprompt.admin)
  • Re: sshd on Windows: cannot ssh to other machine
    ... > hop from there to another server" is vague. ... I use putty from a Windows machine and login to the sshd on the Win2k3 ... Then I simply ssh from there to another sshd on another ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: SSH login automation, get stuck at the last step.
    ... The ssh server that I am copying the public key to is not a typical ... The user "root" to login this box can not access the ... puts stderr "EXP username requested and sent " ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)