Re: dropped connection with openssh4.2

I think what is going on is I didn't build openssl 0.9.8a as "shared"
and it (might be) using the header files for 0.9.8a but it looks like it
definitely linking with an old openssl in /lib

I just don't understand why a commercial client would connect but
nothing else. (not even openssh on localhost) Kinda strange to me.

Trying it again... I'll let you know :-)

Take care

Waitman

ilaiy wrote:
> Try using
>
> ssh -vvv <ipaddressofcygwin>

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Help Needed
    ... hello i m new to this group and all the ecc stuffs. ... i m doin a prj in ecc and using openssl. ... get linking errors though the required header files are present. ... look at the documentation for your compiler/linker to find ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Base64 Encoding Library
    ... William Ahern writes: ... >> openssl is freely available. ... > header files, and couldn't find it, though. ... Måns Rullgård ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)
  • Re: ssh version numbering...
    ... I've looked at ALL of the header files for openssl everywhere I can ... that will show you against which libraries your ssh binaries were linked. ... since libcrypto is the library from your OpenSSL package. ... Search for the version string, it should be exactly the version string ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: Problems compiling
    ... In what lib are they supposed ... I believe that those are in OpenSSL 1.0.X, ... It turned out the header files were 0.9.8, ... But I get the certificate validation warning for _all_ folders configured with the /ssl flag. ...
    (comp.mail.pine)
  • Re: Building a debug version of Python 3.2.2 under Windows
    ... some header files (e.g. sqlite3, openssl). ... package with all the dependencies, or do I need to grab source code ...
    (comp.lang.python)