OpenSSH 4.2p1/Maverick interoprability
- From: "Bets, Ron" <RBets@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 13:15:41 -0600
Hi there. I have run in to a bit of a problem trying to connect a custom-built client using Maverick J2SSH to an OpenSSH 4.2p1 server. I am getting "Bad packet length" errors on the server when I attempt a SSH2 client connection. Reverting to SSH1 always seems to work.
Any help? Obviously, I am not too experienced with this yet.
- Prev by Date: Re: Some servers do not forward X11, but I do not know why.
- Next by Date: Re: Some servers do not forward X11, but I do not know why.
- Previous by thread: X11 forwarding problem
- Next by thread: Problem serving up java gui