Key management

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to manage ssh keys in a large
environment? I am interested in configuring one or two management
servers where I can distribute files via rsync or perform remote command
execution. If I want to setup keys between the management server and a
large number of clients what is the easiest way to manage the keys.
Having to distribute keys to a large number of servers is labor
intensive and can be a management nightmare. I am aware of the security
implications of such a setup, is there a concept of a key management
server. This would be for openssh 4.1.
Thanks in advance,
Jim

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Betr.: Re: MS Patches Management software: SUS vs 3rd party
    ... We are also currently looking at a solution for updating our clients and servers. ... The major drawback is that if a new unpatched client connects to it, it retrieves all patches at once. ... There is no management in SUS, ... >The Presidio integrates PGP data encryption and XML Web Services security to ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Betr.: Re: MS Patches Management software: SUS vs 3rd party
    ... > it retrieves all patches at once. ... There is no management in SUS, ... > If they are planning to include the Windows NT 4.0 servers for the ... >> simplify the management and deployment of PGP and reduce overall PGP ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: OpenVMS - When downtime is not an option
    ... And that is a management problem and not a Windows problem. ... Which typically means servers require ... Also, remember that dev/test environments ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Project 2003 EPM performance improvements
    ... I did not see a Project 2003 Managed Newsgroup so I hope this is the next ... Our upper management would like us to find out if there are any improvements ... The servers are midrange Dell ... The database server is using iSCSI technology for its SQL ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Enterprose Manager after user password change
    ... XP client machines with a non-Domain account. ... > registered servers when the user's network password is changed. ... Saving the keys and restoring ... > password should be written to the registry. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)