ssh packet flow

From: Rochelle Rosenberg (rrsqrd_at_comcast.net)
Date: 11/23/05

    To: "Secureshell" <secureshell@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:09:27 -0800

    Hi,
    Does anyone know of a document or a book that diagrams the flow of messages
    for SSH-2?
    I have done some reading of the IETF drafts for SSH-2 but RFC like documents
    are not
    easy to digest. And before I spend a chunk of time myself attempting to
    diagram messages
    myself I thought I'd ask others.

    If a tool like Ethereal Network Analyzer could be used that would suffice.
    But that would defeat the purpose of having a secure protocol.
    I'm trying to gain expertise at a more detailed level of the protocols used
    in ssh.

    thanks