how to trace all users connection except some users

From: Andrea Cucciarre' - Sun Microsystems - Italy (Andrea.Cucciarre_at_Sun.COM)
Date: 11/02/05

    Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 09:54:24 +0100
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    Hi,

    On a Unix Solaris system with SSH-2.0-Sun_SSH_1.0.1 I have to log in
    console a message for each ssh connection except connections for user
    "hperf190".
    logging in console a message for all user connections can be easly
    achieved editing file syslog.conf but there's no way to make an
    exception for a particular user
    There's a way to achieve it editing the config files for ssh?

    Jun 29 19:46:11 2005 Jun 29 19:46:11 imis826 sshd[25685]: Accepted
    publickey for hperf190 from 10.1.216.42 port 38980 ssh2

    --
         /\               Andrea Cucciarre'
        \\ \              Systems Engineer

    • Re: IpTables Question for Eth1
      ... connections. ... If I block outgoing ports, ... allow to operate the ssh connection? ... That's why we drink it here, And when we're all gone from here, Our friends will be drinking all the beer! ...
      (comp.os.linux.networking)
    • Re: Duh question about TS versus RDC
      ... When the server is in Remote Administration mode, ... connections (+ 1 console session), which don't require any TS CALs ... *all* connections need a TS ...
    • Re: Change logon /disable - except admin
      ... You were absolutely right, Soo Kuan! ... Folks, don't use this, you will also lock yourself out from console ... Vera Noest ... connections. ...
    • Re: Ways of reading data from Com port.
      ... All the ways have generic ReadFile() as a base so you can use that without ... better do it on additional thread and not as console app ... > it'll think that's a line printer and prints out the connections report. ... The port is successfully ...
    • RE: z990 IP Consoles
      ... We want multiple operators to be able to view the same master ... I'm looking at the console and I want my team mate that is 800 miles ... I would never expect VTAM to allow multiple connections to ... Why can't ICC, with it's one IP address, accept multiple ...
      (bit.listserv.ibm-main)