SSH Tunnel logging only local ip's

From: Paranoia (rick_at_paranoia.nl)
Date: 08/28/05

    Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 17:06:04 +0200
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    Hi,

    I have people connecting to a ssh server with portforwarding to Squid.
    Now al these users are very anonymous because the connections to Squid
    are all logged as 127.0.0.1 (and I do not want to use http
    authentication for squid)

    Is there a way a logging facility could be built-in to see which IP is
    requesting the local portforwarding to Squid or even the user? I know
    ssh.com has the facility but well that's commercial stuff :)

    Thanks in advance..

    Rick

    • Re: SELinux security alert/Squid -
      ... Well then should it not be possible to tell SELinux that this particular ... SELinux is preventing the squid daemon from connecting to network ... SELinux has denied the squid daemon from connecting to 8180. ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: SELinux security alert/Squid -
      ... connect to an alternative port, while going through their proxy, before. ... Well then should it not be possible to tell SELinux that this particular ... SELinux is preventing the squid daemon from connecting to network ... SELinux has denied the squid daemon from connecting to 8180. ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: SELinux security alert/Squid -
      ... Do I need to take some further action to satisfy SELinux or will I ... SELinux is preventing the squid daemon from connecting to ... network port 8180 ... SELinux has denied the squid daemon from connecting to 8180. ...
      (Fedora)