RE: sftp

From: Mark Senior (Mark.Senior_at_gov.ab.ca)
Date: 08/16/05

    Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:45:29 -0600
    To: "Robin Green" <greenrd@greenrd.org>

    Interesting

    http://directory.fsf.org/libs/GnomeVFS.html

    Indicates that it's GPL; that's what I was going on initially. Perhaps
    that link applies for gnome-vfs version 1, though.

    IBM's site refers to gnome-vfs2 as being under GPL/LGPL, but doesn't
    directly explain what that implies; I found this explanation on the site
    of fink:

    GPL/LGPL - this if a special case for packages where one part is
    licensed under the GPL (e.g. the executables) and another part is
    licensed under the LGPL (e.g. the libraries).

    Cheers
    Mark