sftp

From: kasinadhuni raja rao (rrkasinadhuni_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 08/16/05

    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 07:14:30 +0000

    Our project is using a free ftp library package that allows us to do ftp
    command via C function calls. This greatly simples the code since we
    don't need to use expect or fork/exec off shell scripts to do ftp commands
    from the program. Does openssh sftp has a sftp library that we can link
    to? If not, is there any plans to enhance the code to compile sftp as a
    library?
    With Regards
    Rao

    NRIs, does your family in India need money? Open an ICICI Bank NRI savings A/c