Re: Anyone with a technique for accomplishing chroot using sftp

From: Jeff Rosowski (rosowskij_at_ie.ymp.gov)
Date: 08/09/05

    Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 13:16:59 -0700 (PDT)
    To: Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>

    • Re: Init.c, making it chroot
      ... :> For this to work, i'd like to know at what point do i call chroot(), ... DVD-ROM with FreeBSD and DragonFly BSD on it. ... I decided to add the feature to DragonFly BSD's ... that a committer will pick it up. ...
      (freebsd-hackers)
    • Re: Init.c, making it chroot
      ... Oliver Fromme writes: ... DVD-ROM with FreeBSD and DragonFly BSD on it. ... I decided to add the feature to DragonFly BSD's ... The chroot() patch has been committed with r1.6. ...
      (freebsd-hackers)
    • pam_chroot
      ... Has anyone got the pam_chroot module to successfully work in FreeBSD? ... libraries into my chroot, I can chroot -u test -g test /home/test ... Nick Twaddell ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • pam_chroot
      ... Has anyone got the pam_chroot module to successfully work in FreeBSD? ... libraries into my chroot, I can chroot -u test -g test /home/test ... Nick Twaddell ...
      (FreeBSD-Security)
    • chroot versus jail for the name daemon
      ... The FreeBSD Handbook describes running BIND in a sandbox, ... theoretically cannot attack the real root of the filesystem, ... is within the chroot path. ... recommend putting named into a jail instead. ...
      (freebsd-questions)