Anyone with a technique for accomplishing chroot using sftp

From: Bill Moran (wmoran_at_potentialtech.com)
Date: 08/08/05

    Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 14:16:38 -0400
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    I've done a number of web searches, and haven't seen any solid answers.

    It seems like there's no built-in support for chroot using the
    sftp-server program that comes with OpenSSH. (I'm using 3.6.1p1 on
    FreeBSD). Am I mistaken? If not, does anyone have a working hack to
    get chroot capability?

    --
    Bill Moran
    Potential Technologies