Re: Duplicate ssh session

From: Jonathan Loh (kj6loh_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 07/15/05

    Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:10:15 -0700 (PDT)
    To: konradl@poczta.onet.pl, secureshell@securityfocus.com

    Actually I just did it with the free (non-commercial version) windows client
    from ssh. Logged in once. Openned a new window without having to supply any
    extra credentials.

    --- Konrad LUDWIKOWSKI <konradl@poczta.onet.pl> wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I use comercial SSH client called F-Secure SSH client and putty. One of
    > the best feature od F-Secure is the ability do duplicate (better
    > multiplexing)
    > ssh session. In F-Secure if you are logged in and click "New Terminal Window"
    > you will get another terminal (without suppling credentials). From server
    > point of view it looks like this:
    >
    > # ps -ef|grep sshd
    > ludw 8104 8102 0 09:31 ? 00:00:00 sshd:
    > ludw@pts/10,pts/11,pts/12
    >
    > another pts/XX for new terminal - but still the same instance of sshd.
    >
    > Does anyone know how to get such a behavior in putty or ssh commnad
    > inside linux shell??
    >
    > Kind rgds,
    > Konrad

    http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Multiple issues with Mac OS X AFP client
      ... Multiple issues with Mac OS X AFP client ... connections to an Apple file server over SSH - a commendable effort to ... .GlobalPreferences.plist (the AFP client does not follow Apple's ...
      (Bugtraq)
    • [Full-Disclosure] Multiple issues with Mac OS X AFP client
      ... Multiple issues with Mac OS X AFP client ... connections to an Apple file server over SSH - a commendable effort to ... .GlobalPreferences.plist (the AFP client does not follow Apple's ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Multiple issues with Mac OS X AFP client
      ... Multiple issues with Mac OS X AFP client ... connections to an Apple file server over SSH - a commendable effort to ... .GlobalPreferences.plist (the AFP client does not follow Apple's ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: Explanation of SSH
      ... I am still unclear on how SSH works exactly. ... Client issues SSH command and names server ... "Shopper" says "server sends back its public host and server keys ... Surely there is only one public key it sends ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: Remote X over rsh
      ... all I'm doing is running X and ssh. ... the weak machine is the one where on he wishes to display, ... Possibly the "my client" confused the issue; ... just use X without ssh forwarding. ...
      (comp.os.linux.x)