Re: Duplicate ssh session

From: Jonathan Loh (kj6loh_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 07/14/05

    Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 14:59:27 -0700 (PDT)
    To: konradl@poczta.onet.pl, Justin Finkelstein <comingupslowly@gmail.com>

    If you have an xserver on your box you can check the tunnel X in putty options
    and run a xterm back to your computer without supplying authorization. So
    you'll only have to log in via putty once. Start your xserver and then in
    putty type xterm& or whatever. NOTE: this only works if the server your
    connected to runs X.

    http://mail.yahoo.com