FW: show active connection ciphers

kenmc_at_comcast.net
Date: 07/13/05

    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 12:25:32 +0000

    Hi,

    Is there any way to show the active ssh connections to an sshd server? In
    particular, I'm looking for something that would show what ciphers are being
    used for each connection.

    I can see info from netstat and maybe sshd loggin will get me this? But I was
    hoping there was some utility to pull this info from a running daemon.

    I'm using Openssh 3.9 on Gentoo

    TIA