Re: Sshd error message (HP-UX)

From: Nathan Jackson (c.cured_at_gmail.com)
Date: 06/16/05

    Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 23:02:23 +0200
    To: "Hogan, Brad" <Brad.Hogan@mail.house.gov>

    Hi Brad,

    You should check that X11Forwarding is set to yes in the sshd_config file.

    The X Display variable should be set to something like localhost:10.0
    or 127.0.0.1:10.0 and not as the IP address of your PC. If you set
    this to your PC IP address then you will be bypassing the SSH tunnel.
    Type echo $DISPLAY at the prompt to see what is set.

    HTH,

    Nathan