Re: SSH with no crypt

From: Nathan Jackson (c.cured_at_gmail.com)
Date: 06/16/05

    Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 01:03:22 +0200
    To: Alvaro Colunga <alvariux@gmail.com>

    I hear it quite a lot from customers (especially people that use X
    over SSH) that they want to authenticate with SSH and have the data in
    the clear to save on the overhead.

    Take a look for ciphers=none in the ssh_config file, that should point
    you in the right direction.

    HTH,

    Nathan

    On 6/14/05, Alvaro Colunga <alvariux@gmail.com> wrote:

    • Re: Disable openssh version banner
      ... Dans sa prose, Dan P nous ecrivait: ... > When I telnet into my box on port 22 I get the ssh version banner. ... Ils quittent frjv parce que c'est trop à chier? ...
      (comp.os.linux.security)
    • RE: SSH with no crypt
      ... Subject: SSH with no crypt ... >> host without using crypt method. ... >> ATTENTION Le message contenu dans cet email ainsi que dans tout ... In this case, you are not authorisedto disclose, copy, ...
      (SSH)
    • Re: dealing with different ssh ports on one host
      ... Dans l'article, ... ] Is there any why to tell ssh it should consider the port I'm connecting ...
      (comp.security.ssh)