SFTP between Linux and Windows

From: McDougall, Marshall (FSH) (MarMcDouga_at_gov.mb.ca)
Date: 05/25/05

    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 08:12:00 -0500

    I am trying to get an unattended SFTP session between a windows box and a
    Linux box. The windows machine is running SSH V3.2.0 build 267 and the
    Linux machine is running openssh-3.1p1-14. I have created the public keys
    but I am still getting prompted for password. I have accomplished this in
    the past going from Linux - Linux, but this is the first time I have tried
    it from Windows - Linux. Any insights appreciated.

    Regards, Marshall