SFTP between Linux and Windows

From: McDougall, Marshall (FSH) (MarMcDouga_at_gov.mb.ca)
Date: 05/25/05

    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 08:12:00 -0500

    I am trying to get an unattended SFTP session between a windows box and a
    Linux box. The windows machine is running SSH V3.2.0 build 267 and the
    Linux machine is running openssh-3.1p1-14. I have created the public keys
    but I am still getting prompted for password. I have accomplished this in
    the past going from Linux - Linux, but this is the first time I have tried
    it from Windows - Linux. Any insights appreciated.

    Regards, Marshall

    • Re: Future of IT in Lebanon
      ... working knowledge of Indian programmers DNA, nor of their intuitive Java ... > So Longhorn is not an experiment and Linux is an experiment? ... another chapter in the Windows story, and the Microsoft marketing machine is ... > application opens, Check the about, it says Microsoft Visual Basic 6.3. ...
      (soc.culture.lebanon)
    • blog post: Tips for Windows users making the switch to Linux
      ... TEN TIPS FOR WINDOWS USERS MAKING THE SWITCH TO LINUX ... It took me two months to wean myself off my Windows machine for good. ...
      (alt.os.linux)
    • FTP DOWNLOAD! More than 6500 CRACKED SOFTWARE(CAD,CAE,CAM,ED
      ... Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2005 ... DASSAULT SYSTEMES CAA ENOVIA LCA V5R13 ... ALTAIR.OPTISTRUCT V5.1 for LINUX ... ANSYS V8.0 FOR WINDOWS ...
    • Linux for Senior Citizens
      ... Linux for Senior Citizens ... For such people, I believe, Windows really is a better option: ... The kernel manages all the hardware and also looks after all running ...
      (uk.people.silversurfers)
    • Re: Future of IT in Lebanon
      ... It's the same Linux code base. ... Microsoft Office on a Windows server, it will install and run fine, the main ...
      (soc.culture.lebanon)