Re: Bothersome public key SCP implementations..

theta_at_netwalk.com
Date: 05/10/05

    Date: 10 May 2005 07:10:25 -0000
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    I found this out a day or two ago, thanks for reiterating it for me however.

    I did decide to go with WinSCP, and the owner of the hosting couldn't be happier with the setup. We made it very clear to the users of the hosting that they must keep the keys on a floppy, CD, or some other removable storage. And, if it gets stolen or compromised, to let us know ASAP.

    Thanks for the help, I do appreciate it.

    Justin