Can't scp from HPUX to AIX

From: Hicks,Rodger (Rodger.Hicks_at_fhlbny.com)
Date: 05/09/05

    Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 15:02:54 -0400
    To: <secureshell@securityfocus.com>

    I'm trying to scp a file from HPUX (OpenSSH 3.7.1P2) to AIX (4.0). It
    asks me to authenticate, I type in the password and after three attempts
    it fails with "no more authentication methods to try". I know I'm not
    typing in the password incorrectly because I can telnet fine. Same
    problem happens with ssh, obviously. However, everything works fine in
    the direction if I scp from AIX to HP-UX.

    Any ideas??

    Thanks!!

    Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments (including, but not limited to, any attached e-mails) may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person. Thank you.