Re: Limit commands

From: Darren Tucker (dtucker_at_zip.com.au)
Date: 04/29/05

    Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 11:39:21 +1000
    To: jvilla@innovativesource.net

    Jonathan Villa wrote:
    > I've read over and over documentation concerning per-account server config and
    > forced commands...
    [...]
    > OpenSSH_3.9p1, OpenSSL 0.9.7a Feb 19 2003
    [...]
    > ~/.ssh/authorized_keys
    > ~/.ssh2/myuser.pub
    > ~/.ssh2/authorization

    .ssh2/ is used by ssh.com's Tectia, not OpenSSH. You need to put a
    "command=" restriction on the key in authorized_keys.

    See the "AUTHORIZED_KEYS FILE FORMAT" section of the sshd man page for
    details.

    --
    Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
    usually comes from bad judgement.

    • Re: SSH login delays
      ... Javier Zayas wrote: ... > down my problem with delays. ... > by line and checking each of these commands, I found that a few of the lines ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
      (SSH)
    • Re: SSH just works in internal network, not over the internet
      ... Commands are right, this isn't the thing. ... connecting to my server within in my personal network works like a charm. ... [snip ssh command hanging] ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
      (SSH)
    • Re: [opensuse] So tried KDE4
      ... comes from poor judgement." ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (SuSE)