RE: [SPAM-Bayesian] - OpenSSH > 3.8p1 compile failure on Solaris - Bayesian Filter detected spam

From: Miller, Matthew (Matt.Miller_at_wellcare.com)
Date: 04/13/05

    Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:06:07 -0400
    To: "Sigmund Straumsnes" <Sigmund.Straumsnes@iu.hio.no>, <secureshell@securityfocus.com>

    Sigmund,
    Although this does not answer your entire question...I was able to successfully compile v3.9p1 using GNU gcc, but I instead of GNU ld, ar and make, I used the Solaris versions located in /usr/ccs/bin. I always found that using the Solaris versions of these files is preferable unless a specific function requires the GNU equivalent.

    Matt