transfer error

From: Gavril Chiver (gchiver_at_dukeupress.edu)
Date: 04/04/05

    Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 17:07:55 -0400
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    THE PROGRAM HAS PERFORMED A FATAL OPERATION AND WILL BE CLOSED.
    Cause of the fatal operation:

    E:\m-ssh2-b33\lib\sshutil\sshadt\sshadt.c:519 SshADT (function name
    unavailable) Precondition failed: container != ((void *)0)

    SSH Windows Secure Shell Troubleshooting Report
    Generated on Mon Apr 04 2005 21:03:29

    SSH Client version:
    3.2.9 (Build 282)

    License:
    This copy of SSH Secure Shell is a non-commercial version

    Operating system:
    Microsoft Windows 2000 version 5.1 Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)

    Remote host version:
    SSH-1.99-OpenSSH_3.6.1p2

    Remote host type:
    Unix (User specified).

    Negotiated Algorithms:
    SSH2 - aes128-cbc - hmac-md5 - none

    Connection Settings:
    Encryption Algorithm: <Default>
    MAC Algorithm: <Default>
    Compression: <None>
    Port Number: 22
    Connect Through Firewall: No
    Firewall: (Empty)
    Firewall Port: 1080

    Last 5 Messages displayed:
    Message 1:
    Encountered 1 errors during the transfer.

    Message 2:
    Encountered 1 errors during the transfer.

    Message 3:
    Encountered 1 errors during the transfer.

    --
    Gavril Chiver
    STM/Unison Programmer

    • Re: [fw-wiz] Is NAT in OpenBSD PF UPnP enabled or Non UPnP?
      ... >> I start by not giving logins and SSH access to users I don't trust. ... a network topology which goes around the ... >> firewall and thus is a serious hole to network security. ... >> have access via UPnP to, well, anything that device might happen to ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)
    • Re: ssh attempts
      ... the excellent iptables firewall you probably already have on your system. ... consider changing the port SSH listens on. ... Login to account webmaster not allowed or account non-existent. ... Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: mpich and iptables firewall?
      ... to me it seems a very weird setup to have a firewall running ... on the cluster nodes. ... Using SGE you could disable rsh and ssh completely ... Chain FORWARD ...
      (comp.parallel.mpi)
    • Re: Problems with ipfw and ssh
      ... I get this error when updating my firewall rules via ssh. ... ${addcmd} 50 allow all from any to any via lo0 ... debug1: PAM: cleanup ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: Putting server on the internet or not
      ... If you are a home user, ... >> on the internet trying to access my machine via SSH. ... > firewall can be good but you will need to spend more time researching ... >> I'll bet Scot has a generator though. ...
      (Fedora)