Re: copSSH - a cygwin+openssh package with public key authentication support on windows 2003

From: yjchu (yjchui_at_cht.com.tw)
Date: 04/01/05

    To: "Tevfik Karagulle" <tevfik@itefix.no>, <secureshell@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 10:25:13 +0800

    Is X.509 certificates support included?

    Regards

    Yann-Ju Chu
    ۦp (Big5)
    ChungHwa Telecom. Co.
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Tevfik Karagulle" <tevfik@itefix.no>
    To: <secureshell@securityfocus.com>
    Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 3:32 PM
    Subject: copSSH - a cygwin+openssh package with public key authentication
    support on windows 2003

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have recently upgraded my copSSH package to support public key
    authentication on windows 2003 systems.

    > copSSH is an ssh server and client implementation for windows systems. It
    is a yet another packaging (2.4MB) of portable openssh (3.9p1), cygwin
    (1.5.13-1), some popular utilites, plus implementation of some best
    practices regarding security.

    http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=69227&package_id=127780

    > More info can be found at http://itefix.no/copssh
    >
    > Best Rgrds -Tev-

    • Re: OT: So much to read
      ... I think that if I were to give a novice computer user ... Hardware support is steadily coming better. ... selecting the software package from a GUI interface to your package ... interface -- you can never upgrade apps that easily with Windows. ...
      (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
    • RE: Windows Vista x64 Cannot update Clean install 0x8007000D
      ... Description of the System Update Readiness Tool for Windows Vista ... Start a free Windows Update support incident request: ... support for security updates is available through ... since i am already trying the manual dowload package, ...
    • Re: Vista SP2 error 0x800f081f
      ... Windows Vista, but only for Service Pack 2. ... This support for Windows ... select appropriate category (e.g., Installation). ... Session: 30009936:2257437090, Package: ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
    • Re: Script error with sp1a installer
      ... Make sure you insist on talking to a Small Business Server support person, ... > to reinstall the Windows SBS sp1a and it came up with the error message ... The installer ran fine but came up with the ... > Contact your support staff or package vendor". ...
      (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
    • Re: Problem with slower startup of XP windows SP3
      ... Help and Support for details. ... The Panda Anti-virus Service has started successfully. ... The Windows Security Center Service has started. ... The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)