copSSH - a cygwin+openssh package with public key authentication support on windows 2003

From: Tevfik Karagulle (
Date: 03/31/05

    Date: 31 Mar 2005 07:32:06 -0000

    I have recently upgraded my copSSH package to support public key authentication on windows 2003 systems.

    copSSH is an ssh server and client implementation for windows systems. It is a yet another packaging (2.4MB) of portable openssh (3.9p1), cygwin (1.5.13-1), some popular utilites, plus implementation of some best practices regarding security.

    Download page at SourceForge :

    More info can be found at

    Best Rgrds -Tev-