Port forwarding question..

From: Rachan Malhotra (rachan_m_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 03/29/05

    Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:54:46 -0800 (PST)
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    Is it possible to control port forwarding from the
    server in a way only ssh -L is allowed from clients
    and not ssh -R ? In other words, I want to allow ssh
    clients to be able to forward their own ports to the
    server but deny remote forwarding server's ports to
    the clients. I am using the latest version of openSSH
    server on Windows XP Pro.

    Any info is welcome.

    Thanks
    Rachan