Réf. : sftp hangs on tru64 5.1A

ervanborren-ext_at_airfrance.fr
Date: 03/24/05

    To: Paul Stepowski <p.stepowski@qut.edu.au>
    Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 17:50:05 +0100

    Hi Paul,

    ONE more problem of compatibilty test regression ?!? ;))

    have make the remark that openSSH4.0p1 was released just before
    openSSL0.9.7f
    and does ssh4.0p1 do the same with previous version of openSSL

    Regards,
    Eric
          May The OpenSource be with you !

    • Re: rpm/up2date question
      ... > and is the recommended stable and secure release of openssl. ... > Can anyone remark or comment to help me either correct my ignorance ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: OT - Racial Slurs in high places
      ... >Actually I have heard that remark before and at the time it was NOT a racial ... comment but rather a comment in regards to kids in general.< ... Prev by Date: ...
      (rec.radio.shortwave)
    • Re: OT - Racial Slurs in high places
      ... Actually I have heard that remark before and at the time it was NOT a racial ... comment but rather a comment in regards to kids in general. ... Prev by Date: ...
      (rec.radio.shortwave)
    • Re: Dan Korens favourite pianists?
      ... A remark full of a-cumin. ... Prev by Date: ...
      (rec.music.classical.recordings)
    • Re: The Dvorak Piano Concerto
      ... > ....A very similar remark was once made ... > about Adrian Boult, another great accompanist. ... Regards ... Prev by Date: ...
      (rec.music.classical.recordings)