Algorithms support by SSH2 server were enumerated.

From: Chris Ong (chris_at_md.com.my)
Date: 03/22/05

    Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:17:53 +0800
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    Hi All,
        Yesterday when I performing some system hardening process for a
    RedHat 8 that running OpenSSH 3.4.

        When the machine is being probed by FoundStone program, i got this
    messages

    <-- Text Quoted from Report
        "Algorithms support by SSH2 server were enumerated."

        Recommendation
        Examine the list of supported algorithms for compliance with
    instituitional security policy.

    End of Quoted Text--->

        Btw, what is the word "Enumarated" stands for in this kind of
    situtation, does it means that attackers will be able to discover the
    SSH encryption algorithms and do something on

        My apologies if this problem has been posted before or is has been
    fixed on the later version of SSH. But I have my constrains to stick to
    the existing version.

    --
    Regards,
    C. K. Ong (Chris)