Re: Version 4 and solaris and cron

From: Keith Duffin (kduffin_at_duffin.org)
Date: 03/16/05

    Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:05:48 -0500 (EST)
    To: Dave Markham <dave.markham@fjserv.net>

    Dave,

    Do you have the appropriate audit event in /etc/security/audit_event? It
    should have the following entry:

    32800:AUE_openssh:OpenSSH login:lo

    Prior to the BSM patch being included with OpenSSH, the patch included a
    file called show-audit.c that you can compile to help troubleshoot audit
    issues. I haven't downloaded 4.x yet, so I don't know if it is included.

    Cheers,

    Keith