SFTP Logging Patch Webpage

From: Jason A. Dour (jason_at_dour.org)
Date: 03/11/05

    Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:30:09 -0500
    To: openssh-unix-dev@mindrot.org, secureshell@securityfocus.com

    For those in the open-ssh community that have been using my SFTP
    Logging patches over the years, I've finally posted a webpage
    where I will keep the patch available to the public. It is current
    as of 4.0p1.

    All versions of the patch that I have readily available are at:

            http://oddgeek.info/code/openssh/

    It goes back as far as 2.9, though I obviously wouldn't encourage
    anyone to continue using older versions of open-ssh.

    Please feel free to use the patch, and provide any feedback.

    Cheers,
    Jason