Help in creating ssh logs.

From: Mukarram Syed (muksyed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 03/11/05

    Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:57:24 -0800 (PST)
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    Hi,
    I am trying to upgrade a server running an old version
    of SSH Version 1.2.27 [sparc-sun-solaris2.7], protocol
    version 1.5.
    to the latest version of openssh.
    This server has several accounts that do passwordless
    ssh to other servers. I would like to know which
    servers it does the passwordless ssh to.
    To do this, I think I need to create a ssh log file
    and so when this server attempts a ssh, I probably
    would know which server it's connecting to.
    So the questions I have are:
    1. How do you create ssh logging?
    2. Will the log file show me which servers it's
    connecting to?
    There is some ssh logging my /var/adm/messages file,
    but this does not show the detail I need.

    Help is greatly appreciated.
    thanks
    -Mukarram Syed.

    Mukarram Syed