Re: hi all

From: Darren Tucker (dtucker_at_zip.com.au)
Date: 02/26/05

    Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 12:55:06 +1100
    To: raghavendrahs@mahiti.org

    raghavendrahs wrote:
    > how to solve this error i cheked in google but no luck i checked
    > hosts.allow it is fine

    Check the server's log for errors and if that doesn't shed any light, run
    the server in debug mode:

    http://www.snailbook.com/faq/general-debugging.auto.html

    --
    Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
    usually comes from bad judgement.

    • Re: Word: atavistic
      ... implicit or explicit value judgement about the thing being described; or is it neutral to your ears? ... I don't encounter it much, and Google shows that it isn't used much ...
      (alt.usage.english)
    • Re: What size nut is on septic clean outs? (4" pipe)
      ... There is some risk of damaging the pipe or ... loosening a joint so you have to use good judgement. ... luck. ...
      (alt.home.repair)
    • Re: Racial crime by internet
      ... that judgement provides enough information for one to ... google the material allegedly published by Sheppard and which is still ... botherers. ...
      (uk.legal)
    • Re: Some questions on credit card usage
      ... (perhaps more through luck than judgement) ... scored a series of "junk ... mail" successes with me, offering exactly what I was looking for, at ...
      (uk.legal)
    • Re: Reccomend a socket 939 mobo with excellent usb reliability?
      ... more luck than judgement?) ... new stick of RAM into an awfully designed case design where the ... memory ends up behind part of the hard disk caging. ...
      (uk.comp.homebuilt)