Re: Using existing keys

From: Antony Gelberg (antony_at_antgel.co.uk)
Date: 02/07/05

    Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 09:37:46 +0000
    To: Roumen Petrov <openssh@roumenpetrov.info>

    Roumen Petrov wrote:
    > Hi Antony,
    >
    > You needed X.509 support for OpenSSH.
    > Please visit my page http://roumenpetrov.info/openssh and download diff
    > for appropriate OpenSSH version.

    Fantastic, thanks! Will this ever be merged into CVS?

    • Announce: OpenSSH 4.4 released
      ... OpenSSH 4.4 has just been released. ... implementation and includes sftp client and server support. ... code or patches, reported bugs, tested snapshots and purchased ... #1173 - scp reports lost connection for very large files. ...
      (SSH)
    • Re: Kerberos, external-keyx authentication, Mac OS X
      ... OpenSSH has been configured with the following options: ... PAM support: no ... debug1: Connecting to server.gov port 22. ... If you use Kerberos in the ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • OpenSSH 4.0 released
      ... OpenSSH 4.0 has just been released. ... implementation and includes sftp client and server support. ... AllowGroups and DenyGroups (Bugzilla #909) ...
      (SSH)
    • OpenSSH 4.1 released
      ... OpenSSH 4.1 has just been released. ... implementation and includes sftp client and server support. ... to abort the connection (bugzilla #896) ...
      (SSH)
    • RE: SSHD with Secured authentication, using RSA PAM client
      ... using RSA PAM client ... I have deployed Openssh aling with SecurID, Id recommend you to get openssh ... UNIX/Jboss Administrator- IT Convergence Support Services ... of sshd included with Solaris 9, 1.0.1, and we cannot get it to work. ...
      (Focus-SUN)