Re: Problem compiling openssh 3.9p1 on Solaris 8

From: Mattias Larsson (mattias.larsson_at_lm.se)
Date: 01/27/05

    To: "Tay, Gary" <Gary_Tay@platts.com>
    Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 08:26:50 +0100

    Hi there, after further checking I can see that I use gcc 3.3.2, zlib
    1.2.1 but openssl 0.9.7e which here is a difference. We do have the
    random patch applied and openssl works as expected.

    I have tried with several different configure parameters including
    with-ssl-dir but no difference. I'm just lost here.

    // Mattias