Re: how to use open ssh ip filtering

From: Alejandro Flores (alejandro.flores_at_triforsec.com.br)
Date: 01/21/05

    To: Bill Edison <edison@newpaltz.edu>
    Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:32:02 -0300

    Hello,

    Try using AllowUsers in your sshd_config.
    Ex.
    AllowUsers edison@[ip-or-name-here] edison@[other-host]

    Regards,
    Alejandro Flores

    > Hiho-
    >
    > We're running openssh 3.7.1p2 on our AIX 5.2 box. I'm wondering how,
    > thru the config,
    > to limit access by using ip filtering. Possible?

    • how to use open ssh ip filtering
      ... thru the config, ... to limit access by using ip filtering. ... Bill Edison ...
      (SSH)
    • Re: How to create an effective "layered defense"
      ... > to what makes for a good layered defense. ... IPCop 1.4 box with content filtering, ... one that allows the needed extension downloads and one that doesn't. ... drive and boot an OS from it with a different config. ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Re: Debian Security - Configs, etc...
      ... What can you do to restrict access to the services from the network by ... (most firewall scripts will also provide protection ... What can you do in the config of each network application to limit access ...
      (comp.os.linux.security)
    • Re: spambayes mail filter
      ... connected to Internet and running Postfix for mail delivery. ... like to have some filtering capability.. ... FYI I've used Spamassasin and Spamprobe prior to using Spambayes, ... Procmail config to filter according to Spambayes header, ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Access denied when using active directory groups and windows authentication
      ... would like to limit access to an Active Directory group but do not want ... I've setup the config section as follows: ... Active Directory user only, example: ...