Re: SSH with a central host list?

From: Kai Howells (kai_at_rocketcat.info)
Date: 01/19/05

    Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 07:29:02 +1100
    To: John Horne <John.Horne@plymouth.ac.uk>

    Try the ssh client from SSH Communications Security (ssh.com):

    http://www.mirrors.wiretapped.net/security/cryptography/apps/ssh/SSH/
    SSHSecureShellClient-3.2.9.exe

    or the exact same url: http://tinyurl.com/zmyq

    You can save sessions with it, and then select the bookmarks from a
    list.
    Should do what you want.

    Cheers,
    Kai