how to use open ssh ip filtering

From: Bill Edison (edison_at_newpaltz.edu)
Date: 01/19/05

    Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:47:20 -0500
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    Hiho-

       We're running openssh 3.7.1p2 on our AIX 5.2 box. I'm wondering how,
    thru the config,
    to limit access by using ip filtering. Possible?

    thanks,
    Bill Edison

    • Re: how to use open ssh ip filtering
      ... your Ssh service. ... On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, Bill Edison wrote: ... > thru the config, ... > to limit access by using ip filtering. ...
      (SSH)
    • Re: how to use open ssh ip filtering
      ... Alejandro Flores ... > thru the config, ... > to limit access by using ip filtering. ...
      (SSH)
    • Re: How to create an effective "layered defense"
      ... > to what makes for a good layered defense. ... IPCop 1.4 box with content filtering, ... one that allows the needed extension downloads and one that doesn't. ... drive and boot an OS from it with a different config. ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Re: Debian Security - Configs, etc...
      ... What can you do to restrict access to the services from the network by ... (most firewall scripts will also provide protection ... What can you do in the config of each network application to limit access ...
      (comp.os.linux.security)
    • Re: spambayes mail filter
      ... connected to Internet and running Postfix for mail delivery. ... like to have some filtering capability.. ... FYI I've used Spamassasin and Spamprobe prior to using Spambayes, ... Procmail config to filter according to Spambayes header, ...
      (Debian-User)