PAM issue

billycristal_at_netcourrier.com
Date: 12/24/04

    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 11:20:33 +0000

    Hi,

    I'd like to send start and stop accounting requests to a radius server.
    So i'm using pam_radius_auth with the session module-type.

    To read the radius configuration file i've disable the privilege separation.

    The session module-type is invoked when a user successfully connects with ssh and a start request is sent.
    But when the user disconnects, the stop request is never sent.

    Indeed, when the privilege separation is enabled, it "works", but the radius configuration file cannot be read.

    I've tried to take a look at the source code but... :-)
    I'm using 3.8p1.

    Cheers.

    Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
    Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
    Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,16 € TTC/min)