Re: Can't login

From: Andrew Afliatunov (andy_at_taom.ru)
Date: 12/14/04

    Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:02:40 +0400
    To: Darren Tucker <dtucker@zip.com.au>

    Darren Tucker wrote:

    >> I use pam-ldap authentication for ftp users, so I have this in
    >> nsswitch.conf:
    >> --
    >> passwd: files ldap
    >> shadow: files ldap
    >> group: files ldap
    >

    > Does the crash occur if you remove ldap?

    When I replace nsswitch.conf with original one, containing
    passwd: compat
    group: compat
    no crash occures, I can login and use SFTP. But, of course, ldap users
    can not connect via FTP.
    On another machine (Solaris 7) I have nsswitch.conf with ldap entries,
    but ssh login and sftp work fine there.

    --
    Andrew