Re: Can't login

From: Darren Tucker (dtucker_at_zip.com.au)
Date: 12/12/04

    Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:40:16 +1100
    To: Andrew Afliatunov <andy@taom.ru>

    Andrew Afliatunov wrote:
    > Forgot to say, that I used option '--with-pam' when configured openssh.

    Thanks for mentioning it, but it shouldn't make any difference in this case.

    > I use pam-ldap authentication for ftp users, so I have this in
    > nsswitch.conf:
    > --
    > passwd: files ldap
    > shadow: files ldap
    > group: files ldap

    Does the crash occur if you remove ldap?

    --
    Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
    usually comes from bad judgement.

    • Re: AIX 5.3 LDAP PAM PrivilegeSeperation
      ... It sounds like the LDAP PAM module is ... Note that last time I tried on AIX 5.2, ... I don't have access to AIX 5.3 or one using LDAP, ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: Cousin Carl
      ... cause a concussion. ... It's not just my judgement but thanks for the vote of confidence:>) ... it looks like a benign crash. ...
      (rec.autos.sport.nascar.moderated)
    • Re: OpenSSH 3.7.1p1 Linux, Gcc 3.3.1 etc.
      ... >Just when you tought things weren't to become more confused. ... In that case the crash is probably when passing user details between ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: AllowGroups and ldap
      ... > User lars not allowed because none of user's groups are listed in ... > supplementary groups of the user provided by the ldap daemon? ... Make sure you have the name switch configured to use LDAP (eg by listing ... Good judgement comes with experience. ...
      (comp.security.ssh)