Re: X forwarding and X11UseLocalhost

From: Michael J. Barillier (
Date: 12/02/04

    To: Lars Rehe <>
    Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 10:03:09 -0600

    >>>>> "lr" == Lars Rehe <> writes:

        lr> Check if you activated UsePamEnv in your sshd_config. If
        lr> activated, edit /etc/security/pam_env.conf and comment the
        lr> following two lines out:

    So that's the source of problem. I didn't think of checking PAM.
    Works like it's supposed to now. Thanks!

        lr> Original posting on

    Guess I wasn't searching the fora with the correct set of strings - I
    didn't see that post. Doh.

    Michael J. Barillier               | ``When you have to shoot, shoot.
    <blackwolf(at)> | Don't talk.''
    Public key available on request.   |                     -- Tuco Ramirez

    • Re: Waiting ....
      ... and get on with the searching ... I just hope radio messages can get to all the places the ... Pam the Goose ...
    • Re: S&R play monkeys
      ... On 27/06/2008 16:20, Pam the goose wrote: ... It's a miserable day for searching, though it isn't actually raining here I reckon it will be at Chester. ... wtwjgc (Joe) ...
    • Re: S&R are off!
      ... they're still out there searching and as there will be ... > some climbing done today it looks like my fella'll be out in ... > breaking confidence but I reckon a Police Press Release is ... Thank you Pam that is interesting to know who is missing, ...
    • RE: Word 2003 crashes when switching between open docs
      ... Can you please post your resolution here if ... I got the similar problem and searching for solutions. ... > on the taskbar, Word crashes. ...