Error in syslog from sshd on SunOs 4.1.4 ssh version 3.7p1

From: Rob Coerver (robertc_at_aoainc.com)
Date: 11/30/04

    Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 10:15:50 -0500
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    By the way thanks to everyone who responded to my last email about
    "UseLogin". I especially liked the response "You're confused" --- I was
    and that email set me straight I didn't need to change UseLogin at all
    just fix up the user's .login -- thanks!

    I have one more naggin problem:
    running sshd version 3.7p1 on SunOs 4.1.4:
    sshd is writing the following message to syslog:
    ioctl (TIOCSCTTY): not owner

    everything seems to be working fine, but I need to make sure this
    message gets addressed before
    I do my rollout.

    -thanks